The Xiaomi QiCycle offers all the advantages of an electric bike in a compact folding package. At just 15 kgs it is ideal for city dwellers, campers and pilots.
When folded the bike is approximately 1000mm x 450mm x 650mm and has a handy magnet to hold the bike together and the seat post acts as a stand.
- Bike almost new, with only 76km on the odometer
- Battery: 5.8Ah (208Wh) 36-volt Lithium-ion Cells internal frame-mounted, removable with integrated charge indicator
- Range: Approximately 25-30kms
- Charger: 2-amp C-tick approved, charge time approx. 3-4 hours from full battery discharge
- Motor: 250 Watt Brushless DC geared front hub mounting
- Assist Function: Pedal Assist with torque sensor
- Lighting: Integrated in frame, white front, red rear powered from main battery
- Display: Back lit TFT, 4 levels of assist (0 no assist, 3 Pedal Assist)
- Frame: Folding Aluminium
- Gears: Shimano 3 speeds internal on rear with twist grip shift
- Wheels: 16-inch Alloy rims with Stainless steel spokes
- Tyres: Duro 16x1.75 reflector sidewalls with regular car tyre valve
- Grips: Rubber, comfort type
- Seat: Comfort seat with quick release clamps for easy height adjustment
- Handlebars and stem: Alloy, folding
- Front Forks: Alloy
- Kick stand: Alloy, centre mount
- Weight: 15-kgs including battery
- Pedals: Alloy Folding
- Brakes: Cable operated with alloy levers, rim type front, roller type rear
What is the best way to communicate with you?
The best way to communicate with us is texting through sms or whatsapp on 0415 655 468. Due to the high number of riders, we are not able to take phone calls.
When can I come to your shop?
Please book a test ride from our website or just text us to confirm an appointment.
What do I need to have with me when registering?
You will only need to bring your credit / debit card and your Passport / Australian Driver's license with you. We require a valid NSW address proof.
How much is it to rent a bike?
We have different payment methods suitable for every budget. Our RENT ONLY plans start from $49 a week. The RENT TO BUY plans include 3/ 6/ 8 -month payment periods starting from $60. If you would like to BUY one of our e-bikes, the price will start from $1210 depending on the e-bike.
How much is the bond?
We require a $250 bond (subject to change), which will fully be refunded if you return the bike with no damage. You can pay your bond in cash or by card.
What is included in the price?
Your e-bike will come with free battery charger, helmet, front and back lights, secured metal lock and phone holder. The rental fee also includes free general maintenance service every month.
How is the bike maintenance will be like?
Your rental includes a free general maintenance every month. You can book a service through our website. In case of an emergency please message us through our phone on 0415 655 468
Is there an insurance for the bikes?
We do not provide insurance.
What do I do if I want to return my bike?
To book a return you will need to use the book a return section in our website. We require at least 3 days notice in returns to avoid extra charges.
What are your working hours?
We are open between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday and between 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturdays.
What do I do If I lose my bike or it is stolen?
If you lose your bike or get it stolen, we recommend to immediately contact us for a serial number of the bike and then inform the police.